Skip to main content Skip to footer Go to Accessibility Page

Specials & Offers

Book Your Suite Retreat!

For a limited time book one of our suites at a discounted rate.

Our suites offer a semi-private deck where you can unwind and soak in our serene surroundings. Inside, you'll find a well-equipped kitchenette complete with a mini-fridge, microwave, 2-burner stove top, dishwasher, toaster, and coffee pot, providing all the essentials for your culinary needs. Enjoy your meals in the spacious dining area, and then retreat to the cozy parlor, featuring a sofa bed and a gas fireplace for added warmth and ambiance. Some suites are bi-level, offering an extra level of privacy and space. Immerse yourself in the perfect blend of comfort, style, and functionality in our exceptional suites.

Be sure to select a suite at the time of your booking! Stay must be consecutive nights and cannot be combine with other discounts, packages or offers and is not available for groups. Blackout dates may apply and supplies are limited.


Buy 2 Nights Get the 3rd Night Free!

Book Two Nights Get the Third Night Free!

New Summer Dates Now Available.

Escaping to the Inn at Diamond Cove is a serene and idyllic retreat. Nestled on an island just off the coast of Portland, Maine, this historic inn offers a tranquil setting surrounded by nature's beauty. Adding an extra night allows you to fully immerse yourself in the peaceful ambiance, enjoy leisurely walks along the beach, and relax in our spacious guestrooms, creating a rejuvenating getaway.

Be sure to select three nights when booking to receive your free night! Free night will be evenly distributed as a discounted rate on each of the three nights. Stay must be consecutive and cannot be combine with other discounts, packages or offers, and is not available for groups. Blackout dates may apply and quantities are limited.

Book Now

Buy 3 Nights Get the 4th Night Free!

Savor Another Day on the Island – 4th Night Free 

Book four nights for the price of three in our luxurious island condominium-style guestrooms. Take the extra day to stay unplugged and rediscover nature’s island beauty, lounge poolside while enjoying your favorite beverages, and catch that one last sunset. Be sure to select four nights when booking to receive your last night free!

Offer is based on availability. Additional restrictions and/or blackout dates may apply. Not valid for groups. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Not valid on existing reservations. Free night will be evenly distributed as a discounted rate on each of the four nights.


Military Discount

As nod to our past and to honor the present we're offering all active and retired military personnel 15% off their booking! 

History: Built between 1891 and 1907, Fort McKinley was once used to defend Portland Harbor during the Spanish-American War. Formerly army barracks, the Inn, opened in 2015, has been restored with meticulous attention to historic detail preserving its original character.

Deposit Policy:
All Reservations Require Credit Card Deposit of 25% of total stay due at time of booking. The remaining 75% is charged at 14 days prior to arrival.

Cancellation Policy:
Reservations must be cancelled 14 days prior to arrival to receive refund of deposit.