Welcome to the Inn At Diamond Cove
Located on Maine's Great Diamond Island, the Inn at Diamond Cove is a tranquil destination that provides guests with a peaceful and relaxing stay. Constructed during the 1890's Fort McKinley's was part of the country's coastal defense system to protect Portland's Harbor and Casco Bay. The Inn is housed in Fort McKinley's former Barracks and overlooks the former parade grounds. Cars are not
permitted on the Island. Transportation around the Island is on Golf Carts and Bicycles!
Enjoy your stay!
- 44 deluxe guest rooms and suites with balconies
- All suites feature a fireplace, parlor and a separate dining room
- Private Marina with transient docking
- The Inn offers breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Inn features an outdoor pool with a Cabana bar
- All Inn guests have access to the fitness room and activity center
- Two meeting rooms are available
- Diamonds Edge - our free standing restaurant is a short walk
- Ferry service is available through Casco Bay Lines
For more information, please contact Kelly Brown, General Manager at 207-805-9836.
We welcome your arrival!
Upcoming Area Events:
- Portland Navy Week, Portland, Maine, August 21-27, 2017
- Ironman 70.3 Triathlon, Old Orchard beach, Maine, August 27, 2017
- Heart, Soul + Substance, Portland, Maine, September 1-2, 2017
- Blues Fest, Old Orchard beach, Maine, September 2, 2017
- CarShow, Old Orchard beach, Maine, September 15-16, 2017