Welcome to the Inn At Diamond Cove
Located on Maine's Great Diamond Island, the Inn at Diamond Cove is a tranquil destination that provides guests with a peaceful and relaxing stay. Constructed during the 1890's Fort McKinley's was part of the country's coastal defense system to protect Portland's Harbor and Casco Bay. The Inn is housed in Fort McKinley's former Barracks and overlooks the former parade grounds. Cars are not
permitted on the Island. Transportation around the Island is on Golf Carts and Bicycles!
Enjoy your stay!
- 44 deluxe guest rooms and suites with balconies
- All suites feature a fireplace, parlor and a separate dining room
- Private Marina with Transient docking
- The Inn offers breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Inn features an outdoor pool with a Cabana bar
- All Inn guests have access to the fitness room and activity center
- Two meeting rooms are available
- Diamonds Edge - our free standing restaurant is a short walk
- Ferry service is available through Casco Bay Lines
For more information, please contact Brian Martin, Innkeeper at 207-805-9836.
We welcome your arrival!
Upcoming Area Events:
- JOB FAIR, Portland, Maine, May 9, 2017
- Chowderfest, Old Orchard Beach, Maine, May 13, 2017
- Beerfest, Old Orchard Beach, Maine, May 20, 2017
- Scottish Festival, Old Orchard beach, Maine, June 3, 2017
- Corvette Weekend, Old Orchard Beach, Maine, June 9-11, 2017
- Maine Yoga Festival, Portland, Maine, July 7-9, 2017
- Clam Festival, Yarmouth, Maine, July 21-23, 2017